Teletherapy position available for a School Psychologist in California School District
VocoVision allows School Psychologist to provide consultations, assessments, progress monitoring, and intervention services virtually to a school district from the comfort of your own home. You would be able to work with students from grades prek-12th, and providing quality therapy to children with mild-moderate disabilities.
• Master or Doctoral Degree
• State Board License
• NASP Approved
• Set goals and develop Individual Evaluation Plans
• Ability to pass basic computer screening
• Ability to work with a range of disabilities
• Eliminates transportation concerns
• Reduces the hassle
• Eliminates the cost of gas
• Reduces missed visits due to illness
If you are looking to take your career to a new level as a School Psychologist, please submit your resume to Ashley.Palomino@vocovision.com or call me, if you have any questions regarding this position at 678-459-1149.