Be a part of the amazing opportunity to work from home! A school district in South Carolina is currently accepting candidates to fill a School Psychologist position. The School Psycologist will be working full time and will serve the full upcoming school year. The person who fills this position does not have to live in South Carolina as this is a work from home position using teletherapy services. However licensure in South Caroline but be held or pending.
How does teletherapy work?
- This school is located in South Carolina. South Carolina applicants must be licensed as a School Psychologist in South Carolina. Out of state applicants must be licensed in BOTH the state they live in as well as the state of South Carolina.
- All applicants must go through tech screening process to ensure compatibility of their technology with our teletherapy software.
- Benefits are not provided through our teletherapy program
- Serves the full upcoming school year
- Elementary and High school aged students
- 37.5 hours/week
- Weekly Pay
- School Psychologist certification valid within South Carolina and the state you are living
- Must be willing to go through tech screening process
- Must have leadership and problem solving skills
The school is looking for someone who can start as soon as possible. If interested, send an updated resume to Marcelle.Jones@Soliant.com and call (770) 776-2083 after applying.