Spokane, WA: A School District is currently seeking a full-time and part-time School Psychologist for the school year. We are a close-knit team seeking other well-organized, upbeat School Psychologists to provide services to our K-12th grade students. The caseload consists of a variety of mostly mild to moderate disabilities. Interviews are being scheduled daily, so don’t wait to apply.
- Type: All are contract positions for the school year. The full-time positions offers 40 hours a week; Benefits are offered. Part-time positions offers 22.5 hours a week (3 days) during school hours.
- Identify and resolve academic barriers to learning
- Design and implement student progress monitoring systems
- Design and implement academic and behavioral interventions
- Support effective individualized instruction
- Create positive classroom environments
- Motivate all students to engage in learning
- Coordinate the delivery of services to students and their families in and outside of school
- Help students transition to and from school and community learning environments, such as residential treatment or juvenile justice programs
- Master’s degree in School Psychology from an accredited School of Psychology
- All applicants must hold a valid WA Psychologist License and WA ESA to qualify.
- 1-3 years’ experience as a School Psychologist is desirable.
For immediate consideration on this School Psychologist job in the Spokane, WA area, please submit your resume to: Shonique.Watts@sunbeltstaffing.com or call Shonique Watts directly at 813-792-3468
National Hiring Manager