Remote Alaska Speech Therapist (SLP)
Our client in Alaska is interviewing for a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) for the upcoming school year. The catch… this SLP will WORK FROM HOME! This is a remote teletherapy position sponsored solely by VocoVision. Apply directly VocoVision and find out everything that teletherapy has to offer while still serving our future leaders. Candidate must be willing to get licensed in Alaska (if you are not already), and be able to deliver therapy to a diverse caseload.
· Full-Time preferred; but hours are flexible
· Certificate of Clinical Compliance
· K-12 mild to moderate Caseload
· If not living in Alaska – licensed in Alaska AND state of residence
· 2 years on site experience
Avoid traveling in the frigid conditions every morning and allow yourself more time to spend with the family! If this sounds like a role that will improve your family and professional life – email resume to Daryl.Porter@vocovision.com for consideration.