A school district near Seattle, Washington is looking for a school psychologist at a Middle School. This is a full time position for the upcoming school year.Qualified candidates must have at least a Master’s Degree.
• Study and implement behavioral management techniques
• Research and implement learning programs
• Participate in special education by administering psychological tests
• Master’s or Doctorate Degree in School Psychology
• Washington State School Psychologist License/Certification in hand or able to obtain
• Experienced in developing IEPs for each student
Please contact Haddy Jallow at 770 776 2107 if you are interested in this position. Email your most updated resume and references to email@example.com.