Soliant is partnered with a district in the Jackson, MS area that is in need of a skilled Psychometrist for the upcoming school year. This is a full time position that may involve working within multiple schools throughout the district. Further details below.
Employment Type: Full time, Contract
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday, 40 hours per week
- Must have a valid MS Dept. of Education license
- Valid School Psychometrist Certifcation, or eligibility to obtain
- Previous experience preferred, but not required
- Flexibility to provide services and testing to a variety of grade levels ranging from K-12
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Participating and contributing to IEP meetings
- Evaluations and assessments
- Analyzing data and writing reports
- Collaborating effectively with parents, students, and members of the special education team
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please contact Baylie Hicks directly and send an updated resume to Baylie.Hicks@Soliant.com.