Are you a licensed or have the eligibility to be licensed in Illinois to provide School Psychology services? Then this is the perfect position for you!
- Diagnosing and treating students who suffer from social, emotional, mental disabilities
- Coordinating with other team members and parents to formulate Individualized Education Plans
- Conducting evaluations and specialized testing
- Keep long term records of each student on the caseload
- Master's degree in School Psychology
- Illinois school psychology license
- Illinois teaching certification
Set up your interview today! Apply by sending your resume to Rachel Holliday at Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, you can reach me directly at 770-325-0566.