Soliant is currently scheduling interviews to fill a school psychologist position with a partner school in the Stillwater, OK area. This is a full time position (35-40 hours per week) that lasts through the entire 2018-2019 school year.
- Master's degree or higher in School Psychology
- Valid OK state School Psychologist certification (out of state candidates who are eligible for certification will be considered)
- Recent graduates are encouraged to apply
- Knowledge and experience in Response to Intervention (RTI), Functional Behavior Assessments (FBA), and Behavioral Intervention Plans (FIB)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
School Psychologist will be responsible for completing evaluations and assessments, participating in IEP meetings, and contributing to an overall supportive special education team.
Interviews are being scheduled immediately in order to secure a strong school psychologist as quickly as possible. If you are interested in being considered, please contact Baylie Hicks directly and send an updated resume to Baylie.Hicks@Soliant.com.