Soliant Health is currently partnered with a school district in the Fayetteville, Arkansas area that is seeking a Full-Time School Psychologist.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Full-Time Position, 40 hours/week.
- Leads or participates in the IEP process as it pertains to individual student needs.
- K-12 caseload.
- Serves as a liaison for other school staff regarding students’ special needs.
Education and/or Experience
- Master’s Degree in Educational or School Psychology.
- Full or temporary approval in the State of Arkansas as a school psychologist.
- New grads and out of state candidates are welcome to apply!
If interested in this opportunity please call Octavious Echols at 678 459-1106 and send your resume to email@example.com.