Soliant Health is currently partnered with a school district in the Atlanta, Georgia area that is seeking a Full-Time School Psychologist. Very supportive district and administration!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Full-Time Position, 40 hours/week.
- Approximately 70 evaluations per year.
- Leads or participates in the IEP process as it pertains to individual student needs.
- Serves as a liaison for other school staff regarding students’ special needs.
- Itinerant 4 schools all close in proximity.
Education and/or Experience
- Master’s Degree in Educational or School Psychology.
- Full or temporary approval in the State of Georgia as a school psychologist.
- New grads and out of state candidates are welcome to apply!
If interested in this opportunity please call Octavious Echols at 678 459-1106 and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.