Soliant is currently scheduling interviews for a school psychologist position with a partner district in the Columbus, GA area. This is a full time position that involves providing services to students ranging in grade levels from K-12.
- Master's degree or higher in School Psychology
- Valid GA Educators certification in School Psychology (or ability to obtain)
- Out of state candidates eligible for state certification will be considered (NCSP preferred)
- Familiarity with evaluations and assessments, behavior plans, crisis intervention, and report writing
- Strong communication and organizational skills
Interviews are being scheduled immediately in order to fill this position. If you would like additional information, or would like to be considered for this opportunity, please contact Baylie Hicks directly and send an updated resume to Baylie.Hicks@Soliant.com.