We are seeking a School Psychologist for a school district in Colorado. Mountains, skiing, hiking and a great work travel opportunity!
Start Date: August 13th, 2018
End Date: June 14th, 2019
- Kindergarten-12th Caseload
- Prior schools experience preferred
- Average Full Time | 37.5 hours/week
- Help students process their issues and plan goals
- Meet with parents and teachers to discuss learning, behavioral, familial and social issues
- Counsel parents on pertinent topics within their child's life
- Research and apply learning programs
- Evaluate and advise disciplinary practices for troubled students
- Participate by administering psychological tests
- M.S. in Psychology, School Psychology or Counseling
- Must have an active Psychology license for Colorado or the ability to apply for one which can be reimbursed through our company. Interviews will begin this week for qualified candidates.
Call Megan at 770-225-3027 for interview times and any questions about the position.
Megan Billingsley | Account Executive | Local: (770) 225-3027
Skip the hassle of school politics and come work for us directly. We offer Full Time benefits and 401k plans. Remember, we can help with Relocation; we are NATIONWIDE!
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook