Soliant Health has partnered with a school district in the Bedford Heights area in hopes of finding a full-time school psychologist.
- 37.5 hours per week
- Provide consultative and advisory support to students
- Conduct screenings and evaluation assessments of intellectual behavioral, social, and emotional functioning
- Participate in regular IEP meetings
- Maintains good communication with parents, faculty, and family members
- Master’s degree in Educational or School psychology
- School Psychologist license for the state of Ohio or the ability to obtain one by the time the position starts
- Experience preferred but new grads are strongly encouraged to apply!
Out of state applicants are encouraged to apply and Soliant Health can aid with relocation, licensure, and travel expenses.
For immediate consideration, apply below with an updated copy of your resume or feel free to reach out to me directly on any questions you may have.