One of Soliant's clients, located in the area of Roy, UT, is interviewing School Psychologists for the upcoming school year.
This is a sizeable education community, located between the Great Salt Lake and Mount Ogden. With access to snow sports in the winter, and plenty of hiking in the warmer months, this town is a highly ranked destination city for young professionals and young families.
We seek motivated applicants with excellent clinical skills, and who are invested in attaining educational goals.
Details of this assignment below:
- Psychologist will be based in district office, and cover a few buildings
- Experience running social skills groups, or working with students with emotional disorders, are assets
As a school psychologist, day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Conducting individual psychological evaluations, interpreting findings and making recommendations for a meaningful educational experience for each child.
- Counseling and providing psychological remedial measures for students, individually or in groups.
- Educating parents and staff on psycho-educational interventions.
- Consulting with teachers and other school personnel in relation to behavior management and learning problems.
- Establishing efficient communications with directors, principals, teachers, parents, students, appropriate personnel, and community agencies to improve the quality of service.
- Determining student’s ability to learn and suggesting instructional strategies and techniques.
- Communicating information clearly and concisely in multidisciplinary conferences.
- Maintaining accurate and organized evaluation records.
To provide psychology services in Utah schools, applicants must hold a level 1, 2 or 3 School Psychologist license, issued by the Utah State Board of Education.
Think this is an environment in which you could do great work? Start the application process today by e-mailing your resume to Monica Guu at firstname.lastname@example.org I welcome phone inquiries at (770) 723-3774