Soliant is actively seeking a licensed School Psychologist for a Tele-therapy position (work from home).
This is a contract position with full-time hours. Being Licensed in California is a huge plus!
- Must have a school psychologist license (California preferably)
- Elementary, Middle, & High School caseloads
- Typical school hours, consisting of 37.5 – 40 hours a week
- Tele-therapy (work from home from personal computer)
Compensation: Tele-therapy positions
- Hourly rate, Based on experience, outcome of interview, allotted budget from school, and desired pay of candidate.
- 1099 / Independent contractor position
- Paid every Friday after first week of assignment is completed
- Paid for hours worked
If this sounds like the position for you than please send an updated resume to Keaton.Harper@Soliant.com and call Keaton at 770-776-2098
Keaton Harper/Soliant/Account Executive