Our school district near Tempe, Arizona is in need of an immediate School Psychologist to work full time for the remainder of the school year.
Work Hours: 37.5 hours/week
- K-8 and/or K-6
- Administer assessments
- Evaluates adaptive behavior of children
- Conducts effective psychological and psycho-educational diagnostic evaluations
- Diagnoses a full range of educational (learning), psychological, and mental disorders in children
- Uses a consultative problem-solving process for planning, implementing, and evaluating academic and mental health services
- Implement Individualized Education Plans
- Write comprehensive reports
- Conducts Functional Behavior Assessments
- School Psychologist License AZ
- School's experience preferred
* Sunbelt offers benefits, weekly paychecks and great support*
For immediate consideration for this job please email your resume, or for more information please call my direct line at 813-207-2869.