We are currently taking resumes to interview for a full time School Psychologist opening in the Springfield, Massachusetts area. Position details include:
- Applicants should be comfortable working with students across all disabilities and with pre-school through 5th grade levels
- Full time (32.5 hours per week), traveling between 2 elementary schools
- A current license to practice as a School Psychologist in the state of Massachusetts is required OR the ability to quickly obtain a license in the state; applicants should have a Master’s degree in School or Educational Psychology
- Out of state candidates are welcomed if you have already considered getting proper licensure for the state of Massachusetts
- Applicants will be required to provide references
Interested School Psychologists should apply online or contact Domonique with any questions about this opening, or to express interest directly: 678-459-1127 or Domonique.Bolden@soliant.com.