We are currently taking resumes to interview for a full time School Psychologist opening in the Norwich, Conneticuit area. Position details include:
- Applicants should be comfortable working with students across all disabilities and with elementary students
- 32 hours per week, for 12-14 weeks
- A current license to practice as a School Psychologist in the state of Conneticuit is required OR the ability to quickly obtain a license in the state; applicants should have a Master’s degree in School or Educational Psychology
- Caseload: approximately 30 students (non-verbal, selective mute, behavioral)
- Applicants will be required to provide references
Interested School Psychologists should apply online or contact Domonique with any questions about this opening, or to express interest directly: 678-459-1127 or Domonique.Bolden@soliant.com.