Soliant Health is currently partnered with a school district in the Seattle, Washington area that is seeking a School Psychologist.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Full-Time, 37.5 hours a week.
- Leads or participates in the IEP process as it pertains to individual student needs.
- Serves as a liaison for other school staff regarding students’ special needs.
- Will do evaluations (mostly re-evaluations and initial evaluations), behavior plans, service delivery minutes (counseling), and problem solving.
- K-12 buildings.
Education and/or Experience
- Master’s Degree in Educational or School Psychology.
- Exhibits strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Full or temporary approval in the State of Washington as a school psychologist.
- New grads and out of state candidates are welcome to apply!
If interested in this opportunity please call Octavious Echols at 678 459-1106 and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.