We are seeking a full-time school psychologist for a school based position in the Loveland, CO area that offers a guaranteed 37.5 hours a week. Position will be for the current school year. This School Psych can expect to work with a PreK-12th caseload. In order to be considered for this position, send resumes to Briana.Harton@procaretherapy.com
- Full time
- 37.5 hours per week
- Caseload: PreK-12th grade
- Psych will use a variety of techniques and assessments to evaluate academic skills, leaning aptitudes, personality and emotional development, and social skills
- Participate in IEPs/IEP meetings
- Will work in tandem with principals, teachers, and therapy staff
- Master's in School Psychology only
- CO School Psych license
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours (based on opportunity)
- Flexible Schedules
Send resumes to Briana, or call 678 459 1118 for more information.
Sr. Director of Educational Resources
We make life better for those who make lives better.