ProCare Therapy is working with a school district to interview and hire for a school psychologist. This is open to experience and new grad psychologist for the full school year and we are currently scheduling interviews for qualified candidates. The School Psychologist will work with K-12 students depending on preference and experience.
ProCare Therapy can offer an excellent compensation and benefit package for this job as well.
• Master’s in School Psychology
• Active WA State License/Certification with ESA in hand
• Conducting student evaluations
• Diagnostic assessments and evaluations to provide academic/ learning interventions
• Engages in intervention and crisis prevention services
• Cooperatively work with parents, teachers, and other specialists in designing and implementing IEPs
For more information, please contact Shawn Donalty at 770-325-0344 or email your resume and references to email@example.com