ProCare Therapy is hiring a School Psychologist (Psych) in the San Antonio New Mexico area for the upcoming school year. This will be a full time a well sought out school and in a wonderful school district! The perfect candidate will need to be licensed in the state of New Mexico and or working to obtain, ideally located this school is ready to work with eager candidates!
- Help students process their issues and design goals structured around the student-specific problems
- Encourage positive and constructive behaviors
- Hold meetings with parents and other staff to go over educational, behavioral, domestic, and social complications
- Observe and practice behavioral management systems
- Evaluate and instruct the school with different disciplinary practices for distressed students
- Partake in special education by managing mental and psychological assessments on students
- Detect students’ progress and document any changes
- Accumulate and understand student and classroom information
- Encourage problem solving and conflict resolution
- Develop and improve the student’s social skills
- Help to build a stronger family-school partnership
- Competitive Pay.
- Weekly Paychecks: Every Friday you’ll receive a paper check or direct deposit, if you prefer.
- Paid Travel
Does this sound like your new career? Are you ready for something new? If so, please send your resume to email@example.com or call Theresa Bennett 678-837-1267. The director is currently conducting interviews and ready to hire!