ProCare Therapy is hiring a School Psychologist (Psych) for the upcoming school year in the Macedonia, South Carolina area. This will be a full-time position offering negotiable pay and benefits. The ideal candidate will need to be licensed in South Carolina and or working to obtain their license. This is the perfect opportunity for a career change or someone looking to start their career!
- Master’s Degree
- Help students process their issues and design goals structured around the student-specific problems
- Encourage positive and constructive behaviors
- Hold meetings with parents and other staff to go over educational, behavioral, domestic, and social complications
- Observe and practice behavioral management systems
- Evaluate and instruct the school with different disciplinary practices for distressed students
- Partake in special education by managing mental and psychological assessments on students
- Detect students’ progress and document any changes
- Accumulate and understand student and classroom information
- Encourage problem solving and conflict resolution
- Develop and improve the student’s social skills, help to build a stronger family-school partnership
The director is eager to fill the position and currently conducting interviews, for immediate consideration please send your resume to email@example.com or call Theresa Bennett at 678-837-1267.