I am seeking a School Psychologist for a local school district near Kennewick, WA. Previous school or pediatric experience is desired for this position. New graduates will be considered.
* I can present part-time or full-time. *
- Contract, Full School Year, Guaranteed 40 hrs/wk. (or less if desired)
- Itinerant 2-3 school sites
- Valid WA State Educational Staff Associate (ESA) Certification in school psychology
- Candidate must be able to work effectively with minority students and their families
- Experience with or willingness to learn to use and interpret data from a variety of sources
- Experience or demonstrated knowledge of implementing multi-tiered interventions for academics and behavior or willingness to learn these skills
- Ability to have a flexible schedule to meet the needs and schedule requirements
Desired/ Not Required:
- Bilingual/Biliterate in English/Spanish
- Special Education Endorsement
- Previous school psychologist experience
- Behavior Management Skills
- Previous experience working with special education and/or at-risk populations
For consideration: Please send your current resume to Cassandra.Lukins@SunbeltStaffing.com
If you have any questions about this School Psychologist job opening near Kennewick, WA, you can call Cassandra directly at (813) 261-2257.
**Work From Home** I currently have Teletherapy School Psychologist job openings nationwide -- contact Cassandra directly if interested in providing services from home.