Soliant Health is currently partnered with a school district in the Allentown, Pennsylvania area that is seeking a School Psychologist.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Full-Time, 37.5 hours a week.
- Leads or participates in the IEP process as it pertains to individual student needs.
- Serves as a liaison for other school staff regarding students’ special needs.
- High School Caseload (1 location).
Education and/or Experience
- Master’s Degree in Educational or School Psychology.
- Full or temporary approval in the State of Pennsylvania as a school psychologist.
- New grads and out of state candidates are welcome to apply!
To inquire further about this position or other opportunities with Soliant, please contact Danny Sherman at 770-225-3056 or email resume and references to Danny.Sherman@Soliant.com.