Virtual School Psychologist for remainder of 2018-2019 School Year
VocoVision allows School Psychologist to provide consultations, assessments, progress monitoring, and intervention services virtually to a school district from the comfort of your own home. You would be able to work with students from grades prek-12th, and providing quality therapy to children with mild-moderate disabilities.
• Part-Time 28 average hours per week
• Contract rest of School Year
• State Board License
• NASP Approval Preferred
• Set goals and develop Individual Evaluation Plans
• Ability to pass basic computer screening
• Ability to work with a range of disabilities
Intervals taking place soon so apply now. Email your resume to Daryl.Porter@vocovision for quick reply!