School Psych Opening near Lakewood, WA
Bilingual Therapies is currently interviewing for a full-time School Psychologist opportunity near Lakewood, Washington. The Psychologist job will be measuring and interpreting the intellectual, adaptive, academic, social and emotional development of children; interpreting results of psychological studies; interpreting and applying state and federal codes; and developing strategies and interventions to address the special education needs of eligible students.
- Administers standardized and/or supplemental assessments for the purpose of measuring the intellectual, adaptive, academic, social and emotional development of children and/or determining eligibility for services in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Assesses students' functional capabilities and home and/or classroom environment for determining students’ functional levels and developing recommendations and/or placement.
- Communicates with students, parents, teachers and/or other personnel for the purpose of evaluating situations, solving problems and/or resolving conflicts.
- Compiles information from a variety of sources (e.g. teachers, nurses, mental health agencies, other professionals, etc.) for the purpose of producing a comprehensive evaluation report in compliance with established guidelines.
- Consults with teachers, parents, other personnel and/or outside professionals for the purpose of providing requested information, developing plans for services and/or making recommendations.
- Master's Degree in Psychology
- Expected to meet state licensing requirements
- Bilingual in Spanish/English a plus,(not required)
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to Amy.Gomez@BilingualTherapies.com or contact Amy Gomez-Recruiting Manager, at 770-225-3017.