A school district is looking for a School Psychologist for the upcoming school year. This would be a full-time, full school year contract position. The caseload is K-12th grade. Most of the responsibilities would be conducting evaluations.
- Provide counseling
- Help students dealing with social, emotional and or behavioral problems
- Identify environmental, social, or behavioral factors that might have an influence on a student's ability to learn
- Introduce anger management techniques
- Promote resilience in students
- Promote positive attitudes in students
- Establish clear communication between students, parents and other professionals
Please apply online. You can also email a copy of your resume to: Thomas.Chapman@ProcareTherapy.com.