School Psychologist (PSYCH) Position (Full-Time) – Wyoming, DE
ProCare Therapy is working with a school district in the Wyoming area to place school based psychologist in a supportive school district. This is a full-time position. The school district has a need for the current school year and is looking to set up an interview as soon as possible.
• Conducting mostly student evaluations
• Diagnostic assessments and evaluations to provide academic/ learning interventions
• Uses and engages comprehensive use of principles of learning.
• Engages in intervention and crisis prevention services
• Cooperatively work with parents, teachers, and other specialists in designing and implementing IEPs
• Master’s or Doctorate Degree in School Psychology
• State License/Certification
• Previous experience in a school setting preferred, but not required
For immediate assistance, please contact:
Senior Director of Educational Resources
"We make life better for those who make lives better."