A great school district in the Ridgemark, CA area is now looking to hire School Psychologists for the upcoming school year. There are currently two positions open for School Psychologists in this district.
- This is a full-time position, with approximately 37.5 hours per week.
- This is also a full school year contracted position.
- Master’s degree in School Psychology
- California Pupil Personnel Services (PPS) Credential
- English-Spanish is preferred
- We're looking for a candidate who has previous experience with Behavior, Autism, and/or other related Special Education areas
- There is a K-12 caseload, as well as an Early Start/Special Ed Preschool caseload
- The Psychologist will be completing screenings and psychological assessments, collecting diagnostic information, and interpreting the data
- Will be participating in Individualized Education Plans (IEP's) and/or Individualized Family Services Plan (IFSP) meetings
To be considered for this School Psychologist opening, please send your updated resume to the e-mail below.