Remote School Psychologist opportunity Pennsylvania (statewide)
We are currently working with a Pennsylvania school district to fill a position for a well-qualified School Psychologist.
- Master's or Doctorate Degree from accredited university
- NASP Certified
- Pennsylvania State License
- 2 years of recent school experience
- Provides academic and behavioral intervention services for students in collaboration with teachers
- Consults and assists teachers to determine and implement appropriate academic and behavioral interventions in classrooms
- Prepares clearly written, comprehensive psychological reports which address the referral concerns and provide practical recommendations that can be realistically implemented by school personnel and used to assist in the development of the Individual Educational Plan (IEP)
- Participates in child study and eligibility meetings of students to diagnose and prescribe student interventions.
- Follows federal, state, and local laws, regulations and policies regarding children's educational welfare; and serves as an advocate for students and parents
For immediate consideration for this virtual school psychologist opportunity send resume to Alex.Howard@vocovision.com and call 770-225-3194.