ProCare is currently interviewing qualified candidates for a School Psychologist in the Newport, NH area. This is a part-time position, 2-3 days per week. The school is looking to interview immediately.
• Work with school-aged children
• Listen to concerns about academic, emotional or social problems
• Help students process their problems and plan goals and action
• Promote positive behaviors
• Meet with parents and teachers to discuss learning, behavioral, familial and social problems
• Master's Degree in School Psychology
• Must be licensed in NH
If you are interested in the position listed above, please send your resume directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 678-459-1128. Thank you.
Director of Educational Resources