Sunbelt Staffing is in search of a School Psychologist for a part-time position near Lanexa, Virginia.
- Itinerant position working with a very small caseload of K through 12th grade students with mild to moderate cognitive, behavioral, emotional, and developmental delays and disorders
- Two days per week, with flexibility in scheduling
- Responsibilities include the completion of initial and re-evaluations for special services, and providing support for Student Assistance teams and FBA / BIP processes
- Requirements include Virginia School Psychologist license and Department of Education certification, and recent experience working in an itinerant capacity
- Preferred candidate is someone who is flexible and adaptable, and has the skills and expertise to work well independently.
To be considered for this position, please send current resume and cover letter highlighting skills and experience to email@example.com, or call 813-792-3470.
National Hiring Manager