Soliant is partnered with a school district near Nampa, ID that is actively seeking a school psychologist for the upcoming school year. This is a part time position that involves working with students ranging in grade level from K-12.
Work Schedule: 3 days/week - Regular School Hours
Employment Type: Part time, Contract
- Must have a master's degree or higher in School Psychology
- Must have a valid School Psychologist certification from the Idaho Department of Education, or be eligible to obtain (out of state candidates will be considered)
- Previous experience is preferred, but not required (recent graduates are encouraged to apply)
- Must be familiar with evaluation and assessment methods and characteristics of social, emotional, and behavior disabilities in students ranging from grades K-12
- Performing evaluations and assessments for student being considered for special education services
- Writing reports and analyzing test data
- Attending and participating in IEP meetings
- Communicating effectively with parents, students and members of the special education team
Interviews are currently being scheduled in order to fill this position as quickly as possible. If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please contact Baylie Hicks directly and send an updated resume to Baylie.Hicks@Soliant.com.