A little north than Warner Robins, Georgia, a school district that we currently work with is in search of a couple school psychs for the new school year. The area is about an hour and 20 minutes from Atlanta, GA so there’s much to do and see.
- Master’s level degree or Doctorate in School Psychology
- License issued by the state of GA
- Some travel between schools
- Kindergarten to 12th grade caseload
- Evaluations, assessments, counseling, and meetings
- Contract; full-time or part-time
Work Hours: 40 Hours per Week
If you wish to be immediately considered, please submit a copy of your resume to: Linda.Phan@ProCareTherapy.com. Once it is received, I will be in contact with you to get your availability for a phone interview with the school district.