Soliant Health is working with a school district near Ellicott, MD in hopes of finding a full-time school psychologist for the school year. The school psychologist will be working Monday-Friday on a typical school schedule.
- Master’s degree in Educational or School psychology
- Maryland state Department of education certificate in school psychology or eligible by MSDE
- Graduated from a NASP approved program and passed the national praxis exam in school psychology
- Experience preferred but new grads are strongly encouraged to apply!
- Provide consultative and advisory support to students
- Conduct screenings and evaluation assessments of intellectual behavioral, social, and emotional functioning
- Participate in regular IEP meetings
- Maintains good communication with parents, faculty, and family members
- 37.5 hours per week
Out of state applicants are encouraged to apply and Soliant Health can aid with relocation, licensure, and travel expenses.
For immediate consideration, apply below with an updated copy of your resume or feel free to reach out to me directly on any questions you may have.