One of Soliant's clients, located 25 miles from Galveston, TX, is interviewing Licensed Specialists in School Psychology (LSSP) for the upcoming year.
Details of this assignment as follows:
- 2018-2019 school year
- Schedule is somewhat flexible: 4-5 days per week
- Work with preschool to high school students
- Responsible for emotional and behavioral assessments and special education evaluations
We seek motivated applicants with excellent clinical skills, and who are invested in attaining educational goals.
As a school psychologist, day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Conducting evaluations, interpreting findings and making recommendations for a meaningful educational experience for each child.
- Counseling and providing psychological remedial measures for students, individually or in groups.
- Educating parents and staff on psycho-educational interventions.
- Consulting with teachers and other school personnel in relation to behavior management and learning problems.
- Establishing efficient communications with directors, principals, teachers, parents, students, appropriate personnel, and community agencies to improve the quality of service.
- Determining student’s ability to learn and suggesting instructional strategies and techniques.
- Communicating information clearly and concisely in multidisciplinary conferences.
- Maintaining accurate and organized evaluation records.
Think this is an environment in which you could do great work? Start the application process today by e-mailing your resume to Monica Guu at email@example.com I welcome phone inquiries at (770) 723-3774