Soliant is working with a partner school near Seattle, WA to hire a School Psychologist. We are screening qualified candidates and setting up interviews with the district until this position is filled.
- Caseload based on preference
- Typical school psychologist duties
- Primary duties will be report writing and assessments, however, candidates who prefer counseling or other aspects of the position are encouraged to apply
- Mileage reimbursement for travel between schools during the work day
- Full time (up to 40 hours per week)
- Duty free lunch
- Be a licensed School Psychologist or be eligible to become a licensed School Psychologist. We can assist with getting appropriate state credentials if you are eligible. Experience preferred, but not required.
To inquire further about this position or other opportunities with Soliant, please contact Michael Wilson at 770-325-0569 or email resume and references to Michael.L.Wilson@Soliant.com