Soliant is hiring for a School Psychologist to work in an excellent, high-performing Illinois school district near St. Louis, MO.
- Full 2018/2019 school year
- Full time - 37.5 hours per week
- Varied caseload - grade levels and cases to be assigned as incoming referrals develop
- Prior schools experience preferred
- Experience working on IEP's, 504 plans and other developmental programs preferred
- New grads and retirees welcome to apply
- Out-of-state welcome to apply provided they meet eligibility requirements to obtain all necessary IL licenses/certifications
- Master’s Degree in Psychology or derivative field of study is required
- Illinois Professional Educator License with school psychologist endorsement is required
Please contact Mike Klimis at (770) 325-0333 to apply or email your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.