We are now accepting resumes for a School Psychologist vacancy with a district in the north Valley of Las Vegas, Nevada. The position is full time with an guaranteed 40 hours/week. For immediate consideration, send your information directly to Savannah.Douglas@Soliant.com
- Full Time Or Part Time
- Elementary or High School Population
- Multiple Openings
- 1-2 Schools that require services
- Evaluations, Assessments, and Counseling Services
- Interviewing on Mondays and Wednesdays
Role of School Psychologist:
- Serve at the school-based mental health professional for children with learning and development, school organization, and classroom learning environment.
- Develop prevention programs (primary, secondary, and tertiary) in such areas as dropout prevention, bullying, school violence, and school safety.
- Staff such be trained in psychological assessment, crisis response, individual and group counseling, and consultation.
- To be considered for this position, the individual must have (or eligible for) state license issued by Nevada Department of Education or have Nationally Certified School Psychologist (NCSP) certification.
Recruitment Manager, Savannah Douglas