I am actively seeking for a full time or part time Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) for a job opportunity at a school district near Kissimmee, FL, for the next school year.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Minimum of a High School diploma (or national equivalent)
- Completed 40 hours of training
- Able to complete and pass a criminal background check
- Pass the RBT Competency Assessment, and pass the RBT exam.
- Can interview now for next school year
- Full time or Part time for the next school year
- 1-2 school sites
- Mild to Moderate disabilities
- one-on-one behavioral interventions
- School experience is preferred but not required,utilize interventions developed out of the science of Applied Behavior Analysis
- Can lock in position now for next school year
If interested in interviewing for this full time or part time job opportunity at a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) at a school district near Kissimmee, FL, please email your resume to Kevin.Mercado@sunbeltstaffing.com for immediate consideration. Please feel free to contact (813) 792-3426 with any questions regarding this position.