Interviews are being held for a qualified School Psychologist near Pendleton, Indiana.
- 37.5 hours per week for the full school
- Two Elementary School sites
- Manageable caseload consisting of K through 5th grade students with mild to moderate cognitive, develop mental, emotional, and behavioral concerns
- Evaluation and testing for determination of eligibility for special services
- Working in collaboration with the IEP team
- Monitoring, recording, and maintaining pertinent data
- Providing support to educational staff and parents
- Providing direct student services, as needed
- Active Indiana School Psychologist credential
- Recent experience working with Elementary School population
- Strong assessment, documentation, and communication skills
- The ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
We are looking for an engaging School Psychologist to join this collaborative team in providing the highest level of services and support to ensure the academic success of all students.
To interview for this position, please contact:
National Hiring Manager