Soliant has partnered with a school close to Ft. Meade (10 miles south of Baltimore, MD) to place a part-time School Psychologist.
This is a high-achieving, suburban school district which prides itself on a close-knit Special Education department.
We seek certified school psychologists with the following skills:
- Proficiency in psychological evaluations and assessments
- Ability to deliver psychology services in a comprehensive delivery model
- Knowledge of Special Education service delivery
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
Additional details of the position below:
- 3 days a week (approx. 21 hours per week)
- Service days MUST span Wednesday-Thursday, with a third day to be scheduled at the discretion of the School Psychologist.
- Based in one elementary school.
Applicants must meet one of the following requirements for certification as a Maryland School Psychologist:
- Have a master's or higher degree in school psychology from a State-approved program; and a qualifying score on the State-approved school psychologist exam (i.e., Praxis)
- Have a master's or higher degree and complete a State-approved program in school psychology, culminating a minimum of a 1,200-hour internship in school psychology; and a qualifying score on the State-approved school psychologist exam (i.e., Praxis)
- Hold the NCSP
- Have a master's or higher degree from an IHE (institute of higher education) and a valid professional certificate in school psychology from another state and verification of at least 27 months of satisfactory performance as a school psychologist during the past 7 years on the basis of which application is being made for a comparable Maryland certificate.
Start your application by using the button below, or e-mailing a resume highlighting your relevant experience to Monica Guu at firstname.lastname@example.org I welcome phone inquiries at (770) 723-3774