ProCare Therapy is hiring a School Psychologist for a full school year contract job with a district near Chattsworth, GA. This is a full time position working with all ages. The candidate we are looking to place with the district enjoys working with a range of ages and is comfortable with a range of disabilities.
1. Demonstrates prompt and regular attendance.
2. Responsible for assessing learning strengths and weaknesses as part of planning to meet student’s education
3. Responsible for writing results and recommendations for individual student assessments.
4. Responsible for consulting regular and special education teachers for screening students for further individual
5. Counsels with students’ parents in developing strategies from their input to improve their child’s educational
6. Attends state school psychologist workshops.
7. Coordinates with Special Programs Director in setting up placements meetings.
8. Attends local and regional workshops relevant to student issues.
9. Assists in preparation of eligibilities for exceptionalities.
10. Participates in SST process and meetings as needed.
11. Available for consultative services for interventions as needed.
12. Maintains confidentiality.
13. Works effectively and cooperatively with administrators, teachers and staff.
14. Handles all duties in a timely and organized manner.
15. Performs other duties as assigned.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me directly by phone or email. I look forward to being in touch with you soon!
Senior Director of Educational Resources