One of Soliant's clients, located near Joliet, IL, is seeking a full-time School Psychologist for the next school year.
Located 50 miles from downtown Chicago, this is a moderately sized, suburban education community.
Details of this position below:
- 2018-2019 school year
- Work with preschool and early childhood program participants
As a School Psychologist, applicants will have the following day-to-day duties.
- Conduct individual psychological evaluations (largely play-based) and interpret all findings and making recommendations which will lead to meaningful educational experience for the child.
- Counsel and perform psychological remedial measures as appropriate to the needs of children, individually or in groups.
- Participate in parent education.
- Consult with teachers and other school personnel in relation to behavior management and learning problems.
- Consult on academic and behavioral interventions
- Maintain liaison among directors, principals, teachers, parents, students, appropriate personnel, and community agencies providing assistance to improve the quality of service.
- Determine student’s ability to learn and the most appropriate instructional strategies and techniques.
- Communicate information clearly and concisely in multidisciplinary conferences.
- Write understandable and meaningful evaluation reports in standard form.
Education and credential requirements:
- Type 73 Professional Educator's License
- Completion of an accredited graduate degree in School Psychology
Sound like an age group with whom you would enjoy working? Apply by using the link below, or e-mail your resume directly to Monica Guu at firstname.lastname@example.org I welcome phone inquiries at (770) 723-3774.