One of Soliant's clients in Salt Lake City, UT is interviewing School Psychologists for the upcoming school year.
We seek motivated applicants with excellent clinical skills, and who are invested in attaining educational goals.
As a school psychologist, day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Conducting individual psychological evaluations, interpreting findings and making recommendations for a meaningful educational experience for each child.
- Counseling and providing psychological remedial measures for students, individually or in groups.
- Educating parents and staff on psycho-educational interventions.
- Consulting with teachers and other school personnel in relation to behavior management and learning problems.
- Establishing efficient communications with directors, principals, teachers, parents, students, appropriate personnel, and community agencies to improve the quality of service.
- Determining student’s ability to learn and suggesting instructional strategies and techniques.
- Communicating information clearly and concisely in multidisciplinary conferences.
- Maintaining accurate and organized evaluation records.
Education and license requirements:
- Completion of an accredited Master's program in School Psychology
- Or National certification as a school psychologist
- Eligibility for, at minimum, a level 1 school psychology credential from the Utah State Board of Education
Salt Lake City is a great city for young professionals or young families. Surrounded by scenic mountains, this locale abounds in opportunities for skiing and hiking, and is gorgeous year round.
Think this is an environment in which you could do great work? Start the application process today by e-mailing your resume to Monica Guu at email@example.com I welcome phone inquiries at (770) 723-3774