Contract School Psychologist - Wilmington, DE
A great school district near Wilmington, DE is currently in need of a School Psychologist. This is a contract position for the upcoming school year. ProCare Therapy has partnered with this school district in hopes of sourcing great candidates for consideration. Out-of-state candidates are welcome to apply as long as they are eligible for a DE license.
- One school site
- K-12th grade caseload
- Weekly paychecks
- Primarily conducting evaluations for special education services
- Responsible for organization and delivery of psychological services to children and adults
- Work closely with team members which includes, Speech and Language Pathologists, School Psychologists, Occupational Therapists, Case Managers and Co-Teachers.
- Must hold (or be able to obtain) Delaware School Psychologist licensure
- Able to use time and resources effectively
- Great organization skills
- Must hold accountability and planning in high regard
- New graduates are accepted, as well as seasoned School Psychologists
- Excellent professional references
The Director of Special Education is ready to review the resumes of qualified candidates. They will interview and hire quickly! Apply today if you feel you meet the requirements of this position. I look forward to speaking with you.
Sr. Director of Educational Resources