A school district near Central Alaska is looking for a school psychologist.This is a full time position for the upcoming school year and qualified candidates must have at least a Master’s Degree. Experience/job preference can be accomodated based on your experience.
• Study and implement behavioral management techniques
• Research and implement learning programs
• Participate in special education by administering psychological tests
• Master’s or Doctorate Degree in School Psychology
• North Carolina School Psychologist License/Certification in hand or able to obtain
• Experienced in developing IEPs for each student