Soliant is accepting applications for a full-time School Psychologist position for this school year, working with students in the scenic, seaside town of Camarillo, CA
Details of this position below:
- Caseload consists of students with emotional disorders
As a school psychologist, day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Conducting individual psychological evaluations, interpreting findings and making recommendations for a meaningful educational experience for each child.
- Counseling and providing psychological remedial measures for students, individually or in groups.
- Educating parents and staff on psycho-educational interventions.
- Consulting with teachers and other school personnel in relation to behavior management and learning problems.
- Establishing efficient communications with directors, principals, teachers, parents, students, appropriate personnel, and community agencies to improve the quality of service.
- Determining student’s ability to learn and suggesting instructional strategies and techniques.
- Communicating information clearly and concisely in multidisciplinary conferences.
- Maintaining accurate and organized evaluation records.
In addition to clinical expertise, applicants can best distinguish themselves in terms of organization and communication abilities. We seek efficient multi-taskers who are practiced at managing priorities and meeting deadlines.
Applicants must have a Pupil Personnel Services credential, issued by the Commission on Teacher Credentialing, in order to start the assignment.
Sound like a position you can thrive in? Send your application to Monica Guu at email@example.com I welcome phone inquiries at (770) 723-3774