Soliant Health is staffing one position for a school district near Sandia Heights for a behavior teacher. The hired candidate will develop behavior intervention plans to address problem behaviors and teach appropriate replacement behaviors.
Summary of Skills:
- Ability to assess and develop treatment for young children
- Must have previous experience with behavior in either general ed teaching field or residential treatment
- Ability to provide training to staff and family members
- Develop individualized treatment plans (e.g., goals, objectives, and interventions) and monitor client progress towards goals
- Skilled in documenting and monitoring progress to the standard of New Mexico state districts
To gather more information for this open BCBA job, please contact 770.776.2104 and email your current resume to Christine.Keefe@soliant.com.